Automatic Exchange of Information (AEOI), Anti Tax Avoidance Directive (July 2016),
BEPS, Brexit, Panama Papers, Russia CFC: how to advise and protect your private &
corporate clients in the context of multiple major regulatory & fiscal challenges?
• Implementing the AEOI: what is the Cyprus action plan?
• Private wealth vehicles and the Automatic Exchange of Information (AEOI)
• Avoiding CRS and FATCA: is it moral, legal, possible? If so, how?
• Avoiding CRS: the strategies which don’t work
• The impact of BEPS, Anti Tax Avoidance Directive (ATAD) and the new GAAR of the Parent-Subsidiary Directive on private clients’ tax planning schemes: which
necessary restructurations of the private vehicles (Luxembourg SOPARFI/SPF or
Cyprus investment vehicle) in the new context? Is it still interesting for private clients
to use a Luxembourg SOPARFI / SPF or a Cyprus holding vehicle?
• BEPS: how will it be implemented in Cyprus?
• Russia: How is Russia strengthening its rules on de-offshorisation and AEOI?
• UK fiscal reforms (UK Res Non Dom regime, property taxes): what are the implications
for the choice of compliant onshore & offshore structures to hold UK assets?
• Iran: using Cyprus companies to do business in Iran under the new Iran-Cyprus DTA
• Implications of Brexit: challenges and opportunities for individuals and companies
seeking to undertake investments in the UK and investors seeking to make overseas
investments from the UK.
Upcoming partner events
With the support of